HANOI – OVERNIGT on CRUISE at HALONG BAY WORLD HERITAGE
(4days / 3nights)
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Our guide will meet you at Noi Bai airport and escort you to a hotel in the center of Hanoi. After two or more hours relax, From your hotel, we do Hanoi city tour to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, His House on Stilt, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, Hoan Kiem lake & Walk in Old quarter. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Ha Long bay – World Heritage
We pick you up from your hotel for 3.5 hour driving North East; the bus ride will take you over the Red River and through the country side of our second biggest delta to reach Halong Bay. You would be first dropped off at the harbor of Halong’s embark on cruise, welcome drinks & check in your room. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request. From the marina area, our cruiser passes by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave. At around 15h00, our boat will anchored for a short tender ride from the middle of the bay to an island for your visit to famous Sung Sot Cave. The cave visiting will take you about 1 hour (walking inside the limestone cave), then we tender you to visit and swim on Titop Island, which is not far from the cave. Here you can still challenge yourself by climbing up to the top, for a panoramic view, before heading back to swim on its sandy beach.
As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink from our bar. Dinner would be served with typically local seafood, you are then free to either drink or experience squid fishing before heading to your bed.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
You would love to rise a bit early for a breath taking , the stunning vista of the serene bay is always best experience of staying overnight on boat. We serve you buffet breakfast from 7h30, then we have time to gear up to visit around Luom Bo area (provincial border between Quang Ninh province and Cat Ba National Park of Hai Phong). On the cruising way back, we cruise on a different way so that you can see new areas and viewing islands from a different side. At around 10h00, we arrange a cooking demonstration on boat to show you how to make real Vietnamese spring rolls, just before lunch time: you will learn recipes and techniques that go into the most popular dish of the Vietnamese food. Lunch would be served on boat when you are close to the harbor. Disembark at 11.30 am & Our bus is already waiting for you at the marina to take you back to Hanoi, we leave Halong Bay and reach to Hanoi around 16h30.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Hanoi - Departure
Free time for shopping before transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure.
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: (Sep 2017)
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and
- Any applicability of new taxes from the Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages,mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Rates are not valid applicable during exhibitions, conventions & special Events.
- Surcharges applicable during Peak and Festive periods
-FULL cancellation charge will be imposed if:
a) No - SHOW on arrival
b) CANCELLATION MADE less then Seven (07) days prior to arrival
c) CANCELLATION MADE after booking reconfirmed
d) Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice towards fluctuation of Exchange rate
e) Confirmation for all bookings subject to availability at time of booking
f) Standard check-in time : 1500hrs check-out time : 1200hrs. Any request for early c/in or late c/out subject to hotel availability
g) Additional USD 15.00 per pax per way for any car usage for transfer between 2300-0730 hrs