(2n Pattaya / 2n Bangkok)
Day 01 Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya
Welcome to your tour of Thailand!!! Orient's most fabled city. Arrive at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport. After clearing Customs & Immigrations you will be met by Maashree local representative next to the ATTA Counter and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya on SIC Coach Basis. Arrive and check in at the hotel. Experience cable car ride or Sky Jump from Pattaya Tower which gives breath taking view of the city(Optional) Evening enjoy the famous Alcazar Show(optional). Later enjoy walking Street tour Enjoy DJ night in Disco Club return own your own to hotel. Overnight at the hotel, Pattaya.
Day 02 Pattaya
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked up for a speedboat ride to the Coral Island Upon arrival you will be treated to a spectacular view of the island's coral reef on board a glass bottom boat, after a sumptuous seafood lunch. The rest of the day is free for you to simply laze on the sandy beaches or take a dip in the turquoise blue water. For the more adventurous indulged in parasailing, water scootering or skin diving. Return to the hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel, Pattaya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03 Pattaya – Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check Out from the hotel. Later you will be met by our local representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to the Bangkok Hotel on SIC coach basis. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at your hotel, Bangkok.
Day 04 Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be picked from your hotel lobby for a morning Half Day
City & Temple tour of Bangkok, resplendent in all of its fascinating
culture! Thailand has over 26,000 temples or Wats (local name). As an
introduction to Bangkok, drive across the city where old & new,
classic & modern, match & contrast one another. This tour will
bring you to three of the most distinguished temples in Bangkok. Wat
Trimitr, the temple of the Golden Buddha.The statue is made from solid
Gold weighing 5.5tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was
discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the
temple. Passing through Chinatown your next stop is Wat Po, the temple
of the reclining Buddha which is the largest and Oldest in Bangkok. Your
last stop is at Wat Benchamabopit or the marble temple. This
magnificent monasty was built with white Italian marble from Carrara. In the evening we shall enjoy shopping at MBK mall(on your own). Overnight at the hotel, Bangkok.
Day 05 Depart Bangkok Onwards
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Check out of the hotel. You will be met by our Maashree local Representative at the hotel lobby for your transfer to the Bangkok Airport.
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: (Oct 2018)
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
Optional Tours Also Available on Add on Request:
- Alcazar Show
- Under water world on sic
- Nong nooch village on sic
- Replies belive it or not
- Safari world with marine park with lunch on sic
- Dream world with snow town with lunch on sic
- Chao pharaya dinner cruise on sic
- Siam niramit show on sic with dinner on SIC
- Siam niramit show without dinner
- Govt. Service Tax 5% Will be applied as per Rules
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and
- Any applicability of new taxes from the Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change,
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages,mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Rates are not valid applicable during exhibitions, conventions & special Events.
- Surcharges applicable during Peak and Festive periods
-FULL cancellation charge will be imposed if:
a) No - SHOW on arrival
b) CANCELLATION MADE less then Seven (07) days prior to arrival
c) CANCELLATION MADE after booking reconfirmed
d) Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice towards fluctuation of Exchange rate
e) Confirmation for all bookings subject to availability at time of booking
f) Standard check-in time : 1500hrs check-out time : 1200hrs. Any request for early c/in or late c/out subject to hotel availability
g) Additional USD 15.00 per pax per way for any car usage for transfer between 2300-0730 hrs