New Zealand (10 Nights / 11 Days)
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
On arrival at Auckland Airport, the ‘City of Sails’. you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package).
Day 2 - Auckland - Waitomo Caves - Rotorua
Enjoy a tour from Auckland to Rotorua with a guided tour of the fascinating Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. This experience is climaxed by drifting silently in a boat on the underground river under the milky way of millions of glow worms on the cavern roof above you.
Day 3 - Rotorua (Farm Stay)
Today’s half day city tour includes Te Puia and its Thermal Valley of roaring geysers, steaming rivers and boiling mud pools. Following this, you will travel to Rainbow Springs to view trout and other wildlife and to the famous Agrodome Sheep Show. Tonight, we will stay at New Zealand farm there you to enjoy an authentic experience.
Day 4 - Rotorua - Air - Christchurch
Transfer to Rotorua Airport for your flight to Christchurch where you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Airfare from Rotorua to Christchurch excluded). Rest of the day is free for the many optional activities available in and around Christchurch. (Self-drive passengers return your car at Rotorua Airport and collect your South Island car on arrival at Christchurch Airport).
Day 5 - Christchurch - Dunedin
Journey across the rich pastoral farmlands of the Canterbury Plains to Timaru. Continue south via the picturesque Waitaki Valley to reach historical Oamaru. Travel the old Mt Cargill route, following the harbour entrance to Dunedin. (Self-drivers have the option of taking a side trip to New Zealand’s highest peak, Mt Cook to enjoy panoramic views and absorb the alpine isolation of Mt Cook Village)
Day 6 - Dunedin
This is a free day for you to pursue your own activities. such as visiting Larnach Castle or the Royal Albatross Colony
Day 7 - Dunedin - Te Anau
Today we take Intercity Bus from Dunedin to Te Anau.
Day 8 - Te Anau - Milford Sound - Queenstown
This morning we will depart from Te Anau where you will be enthralled by the immense landscape. Travel through beech forest, passing majestic mountains, on through the Homer Tunnel in time to board your catamaran for the Milford Sound cruise. Cruise past Mitre Peak, the highest mountain in the world to rise vertically from the sea, and admire the Stirling and Bowen Waterfalls as you cruise out to sea. Return to the pier for the coach back to Queenstown
Day 9 - Queenstown
This is a free day for you to pursue your own activities.
Day 10 - Queenstown - Mount Cook - Christchurch
This morning travel over the Lindis Pass to reach Mt Cook around lunch time. A rare opportunity to take an optional scenic flight to view Mt Cook’s snow fields and glaciers. We continue through to Christchurch.
Day 11 - Depart Christchurch
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight (Self-drive passengers return your car directly at the airport).
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: 30 Sep 2017
- All rates are indication only and may subject to availability at the time of booking
- All quoted rates based on twin share.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Surcharge may apply during Special Event OR Public Holiday
- Rented car is EXCLUDED in the tour fare. Please advise if you require us to arrange rental car
- Please note that Car Parking arrangements and fees are on your client’s OWN expense
- All rates are valid for Asian Market ONLY (Exclude Japanese)
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column