New Zealand (6 Nights / 7 Days)
Day 1 Arrive Queenstown
On arrival at Queenstown Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package).
Day 2 Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
An early start following the shores of Lake Wakatipu, and through Te Anau where you will be enthralled by the immense landscape. Travel through beech forest, passing majestic mountains, on through the Homer Tunnel in time to board your catamaran for the Milford Sound cruise. Cruise past Mitre Peak, the highest mountain in the world to rise vertically from the sea, and admire the Stirling and Bowen Waterfalls as you cruise out to sea. Return to the pier for the coach back to Queenstown
Day 3 Queenstown
This is a free day for you to pursue your own activities.
Day 4 Queenstown - Franz Josef
Travel through the Kawarau Gorge past Lake Dunstan on towards Wanaka. A stop is made in Makarora before crossing the Southern Alps as you enter the Haast Pass. At Knights Point you can view magnificent seascapes. From here pass Lakes Moeraki and Paringa then past Bruce Bay to arrive at the Glaciers.
Day 5 Franz Josef - Greymouth - Christchurch
After breakfast, we will continue our journey up the West Coast via Hokitika to Greymouth. Join the TranzAlpine train at Greymouth for a spectacular journey through gorges, river valleys and farmland plains before reaching Christchurch (coach passengers only). (Self-drivers travel via Arthur’s Pass road en route to Christchurch).
Day 6 Christchurch
Included today is a Christchurch sightseeing tour including the International Antarctic Centre. The tour takes you around the city’s highlights and historic sites such as the Botanic Gardens, the Avon River and Canterbury Museum. When leaving the inner city, the tour takes in several parks and gardens including Mona Vale Gardens and Hagley Park before heading to the Port Hills for spectacular views over the city and Canterbury Plains to the Southern Alps
Day 7 Depart Christchurch
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight (Self-drive passengers return your car directly at the airport)
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: 30 Sep 2017
- All rates are indication only and may subject to availability at the time of booking
- All quoted rates based on twin share.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Surcharge may apply during Special Event OR Public Holiday
- Rented car is EXCLUDED in the tour fare. Please advise if you require us to arrange rental car
- Please note that Car Parking arrangements and fees are on your client’s OWN expense
- All rates are valid for Asian Market ONLY (Exclude Japanese)
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column