New Zealand (7 Nights / 8 Days)
Day 1 - Arrive Christchurch
On arrival at Christchurch Airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package).
Day 2 - Christchurch—Dunedin
Travel across the Canterbury Plains through Timaru and Oamaru to reach Dunedin early afternoon. The rest of the day is free for optional activities. (Self-drive passengers may wish to explore other parts of the city in the afternoon).
Day 3 - Dunedin
This is a free day for you to pursue your own activities. such as visiting Larnach Castle or the Royal Albatross Colony.
Day 4 - Dunedin – Queenstown
After breakfast, take an Intercity coach for your transfer to Queenstown. (Self-drive passengers are free to participate in more optional activities before driving to Queenstown).
Day 5 Queenstown - Milford Sound - Queenstown
An early start following the shores of Lake Wakatipu, and through Te Anau where you will be enthralled by the immense landscape. Travel through beech forest, passing majestic mountains, on through the Homer Tunnel in time to board your catamaran for the Milford Sound cruise. Cruise past Mitre Peak, the highest mountain in the world to rise vertically from the sea, and admire the Stirling and Bowen Waterfalls as you cruise out to sea. Return to the pier for your coach back to Queenstown
Day 6 Queenstown
This is a free day for you to pursue your own activities.
Day 7 Queenstown - Mount Cook - Christchurch
This morning travel over the Lindis Pass to reach Mt Cook around lunch time. A rare opportunity to take an optional scenic flight to view Mt Cook’s snow fields and glaciers. We continue through to Christchurch.
Day 8 Depart Christchurch
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight (Self-drive passengers return your car directly at the Airport)
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: 30 Sep 2017
- All rates are indication only and may subject to availability at the time of booking
- All quoted rates based on twin share.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Surcharge may apply during Special Event OR Public Holiday
- Rented car is EXCLUDED in the tour fare. Please advise if you require us to arrange rental car
- Please note that Car Parking arrangements and fees are on your client’s OWN expense
- All rates are valid for Asian Market ONLY (Exclude Japanese)
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column