New Zealand (6 Nights / 7 Days)
Day 1 - Arrive Auckland
On arrival at Auckland Airport, the ‘City of Sails’. you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package).
Day 2 - Auckland - Bay of Islands
This morning depart Auckland for your journey north to Paihia in the Bay of Islands.
Day 3 - Bay of Islands
Today is free day at leisure for optional tours, we highly recommend you to do one of the following activities – “Hole in the Rock” Cape Brett Cruise or a Cape Reinga Wanderer 90 mile beach tour.
Day 4 - Bay of Islands—Rotorua
After Breakfast at hotel, morning journey from Paihia to Rotorua via Auckland
Day 5 - Rotorua
Today’s half day city tour includes Te Puia and its Thermal Valley of roaring geysers, steaming rivers and boiling mud pools. Following this, you will travel to Rainbow Springs to view trout and other wildlife and to the famous Agrodome Sheep Show.
Day 6 Rotorua - Waitomo Caves—Auckland
Today’s highlight is a visit to the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves (admission included) here you will see amazing cravens and glow worms. Continue your journey to Auckland and arrive late afternoon, check in to your hotel.
Day 7 Depart Auckland
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (Self-drive passengers return your car directly at the Airport)
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Holiday Price valid: 30 Sep 2017
- All rates are indication only and may subject to availability at the time of booking
- All quoted rates based on twin share.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Surcharge may apply during Special Event OR Public Holiday
- Rented car is EXCLUDED in the tour fare. Please advise if you require us to arrange rental car
- Please note that Car Parking arrangements and fees are on your client’s OWN expense
- All rates are valid for Asian Market ONLY (Exclude Japanese)
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column