New Zealand (5 Nights / 6 Days)
Day 01 - Arrive Auckland
On arrival at Auckland Airport, the ‘City of Sails’. you will be met and transferred to your hotel. (Self-drive passengers collect your rental car for your exclusive use until the end of the tour package)
Day 02 – Auckland
This morning you will meet coach driver at your hotel lobby for half day city tour which will includes Westhaven Marina, Viaduct Harbour, Waterfront, Tamaki Drive, Bastion Point, Parnell. Highly recommended a visit to the Sky Tower (admission is excluded).
Day 03 - Auckland - Waitomo Caves – Rotorua
Enjoy a tour from Auckland to Rotorua with a guide tour of the fascinating Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. This experience is climaxed by drifting silently in a boat on the underground river under the milky way of millions of glow worms on the cavern roof above you.
Day 04 – Rotorua
Today’s half day city tour includes Te Puia and its Thermal Valley of roaring geysers, steaming rivers and boiling mud pools. Following this, you will travel to Rainbow Springs to view trout and other wildlife and to the famous Agrodome Sheep Show.
Day 05 - Rotorua – Auckland
After Breakfast, transfer back to Auckland by local bus. This afternoon is a free day for you to pursue your own activities in Auckland.
Day 06 Depart Auckland
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (Self-drive passengers return your car directly at the
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: 30 Sep 2017
- All rates are indication only and may subject to availability at the time of booking
- All quoted rates based on twin share.
- Rates are subject to change without any prior notice
- Surcharge may apply during Special Event OR Public Holiday
- Rented car is EXCLUDED in the tour fare. Please advise if you require us to arrange rental car
- Please note that Car Parking arrangements and fees are on your client’s OWN expense
- All rates are valid for Asian Market ONLY (Exclude Japanese)
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column