Kerala (7 Days/ 6 Nights)
Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakam, Alleppey
Day 01 Cochin - Munnar
(Tea Garden & Hill station). Arrival at Cochin airport/ railway station. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. The day at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02 Munnar
Visit to Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats - the Nilgiri Thars. Then to Lakkam water falls which is accessible by a short trek through the forest. Overnight in Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar
Morning to Top Station. Top Station offers panoramic view of the neighboring state of Tamil Nadu. Then to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. After noon at leisure. Overnight at Munnar
Day 04 Munnar - Periyar
(wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation). Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Afternoon proceed to Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady.
Day 05 Periyar - Kumarakam (Backwaters)
Drive to Kumarakam. By noon check in at the backwater resort in Kumarakam. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Kumarakam.
Day 06 Kumarakam-Alleppey
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the house boat in Alleppey for a 20 hour house boating through the legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07 Alleppey- Cochin
Get down from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin for a bit of shopping. Afternoon to the Cochin airport/ railway station for onward journey.
*****Tour Ends with Sweet Memories*****
Tour Price validity: (31 Mar 2017)
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast
- 20 hour boating in an a/c houseboat with all meals. (A/c can be used only between 9 pm and 7 am when the houseboat is haulting in case of Budget, Deluxe and Super deluxe package and a/c can be used full time for luxury package) (Applicable in only in packages where houseboat cruise and stay is included)
- Transfers and site seeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Indica.
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Govt. Service Tax 4.50% Will be applied as per Rules
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of site seeing
- Minimum 02 Paxs to travel